Crédit Agricole S.A. uses Webrisk for claims management.
In May 2011, Crédit Agricole Assurances launched an RFP to acquire a risk management information system (RMIS). The management of corporate insurance programs of Crédit Agricole S.A. and its subsidiaries, powered by Effisoft's solution, was delegated to Crédit Agricole Assurances, which carries out the group's insurance business.
Crédit Agricole S.A.'s needs include:
- Site management (Collection of data, values and areas)
- Group policies management
- An inventory of locally subscribed insurance contracts
- Construction and civil engineering program management
- Claims reports and updates
Crédit Agricole Assurances expressed the need to acquire a unique and integrated platform, entirely dedicated to these operations. It was also compulsory that the system could be accessed by various users from different countries.
Crédit Agricole Assurances selected Webrisk after assessing several offers. Effisoft's solution, which is already implemented in more than 250 companies all around the world, stood out as the most efficient software and as the most likely to meet the company's specific business requirements.
15 Crédit Agricole Assurance users and 200 correspondents in more than 70 countries will use WebRisk.
The agenda scheduled is rather ambitious and plans a progressive delivery of different projects by the end of 2012.
- Site management for all Crédit Agricole S.A.'s holdings (properties assessment)
- Group policies management and local policies collection
- Yards and construction policies management
- Reporting and follow-up of claims
- Analytic reports