You are currently connected to a website (http://www.effisoft.com) that belongs to the Effisoft SAS group.
The information contained on this website is not contractual in nature and is not binding on Effisoft, which is at liberty to supplement, modify, correct or delete all or part of the content and of the presentations of pages of this website.
Design and Development
The effisoft.com website was designed by Webscom, a company represented by Laurent Felon whose headquarters are at 10 avenue de Clignancourt, 93270 Sevran, France. Tel: 01 70 02 91 40.
The www.effisoft.com website is hosted by OVH, whose headquarters are at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
Information about the Company
Effisoft is a French simplified stock company with €1,000,000.00 registered with the Commercial and Trade Register of Paris under number B 348 956 665.
26 rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 93 33 33
Data Protection and Privacy Act - Protection of Personal Data
All data collected is processed using a computer for purposes of addressing you various Effisoft communications:
- expert appraisals
- marketing information.
The recipient of the data is Effisoft.
No personal data is collected without your knowledge or sold to third parties. No personal data is used for any other purposes.
Furthermore, you can find information about your rights and protecting personal data on the website of France’s National Data Protection Commission (www.cnil.fr).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone) by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing, reading e-mail, installing or using software or mobile apps. (source: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ ).
By browsing on this website, cookies from Effisoft may be stored on your device.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you but they do store information about the browsing of your computer on our website. Cookies are always stored on your computer. If you feel the need, you can delete cookies by selecting them and deleting them from the cookies file on your hard drive.
All data collected will be used only to track the volume, the kind and the configuration of traffic on the website, for design, enhancement and marketing purposes (see the section on the Data Protection and Privacy Act).
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: tracks and reports website traffic.
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool that tracks Adwords advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Hubspot: tracks website visitors’ sessions.
Right to Access, Correct and Dereference Your Data
Pursuant to regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right to correct personal data. If any personal data that the data controller has in its possession is inaccurate, individuals can ask that the data be updated.
- The right to delete personal data. Individuals can ask to have their personal data deleted under applicable data protection laws.
- The right to restrict how personal data is used. Individuals can ask the data controller to restrict the use of their personal data in the cases specified in the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to oppose the use of personal data. Individuals can oppose the use of their personal data in the cases specified in the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to data portability. Individuals can ask the data controller to hand over their personal data in order to transfer them to a new data controller.
You can exercise this right by contacting the Data Protection Officer:
- By mail: Effisoft, 26 rue d’Athènes 75009 Paris.
Links to Other Websites
Through hypertext links, you can link to other websites. Effisoft cannot be held liable for the content of the websites that you link to and over which it has no control.
This website is governed by French and international copyright law, trademark and intellectual property law. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations. The reproduction of all or part of this website in any electronic format whatsoever is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by Effisoft. These items are the sole property of Effisoft.
Intellectual Property Rights – No Use of Effisoft Designations or Logos.
Effisoft, Solvaset, WebXL, Assuretat, Valdys, Ooliba and Das2 are registered trademarks and logos, along with the www.effisoft.com and www.solvaset.com domain names.
The trademarks, logos and domain names are the property of the Effisoft SAS group. Using or reproducing these trademarks and/or logos and/or domain names alone or associated for any reason whatsoever without the prior written authorization of Effisoft SAS is strictly prohibited. The failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes, among other things, infringement that may result in criminal and civil liability. To request authorization, you can use the contact page on the www.effisoft.com website.
For purposes of administering the website, Effisoft may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict the access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website or to certain parts of the website to specific groups of users;
- remove any information that may disrupt the operation or violate domestic or international laws or internet etiquette rules;
- suspend the website in order to perform updates.
General Use of the Website
Certain dangers are inherent in the downloading of any files on the internet and users should exercise caution and take potential risks into account (virus, slowdown, etc.) before downloading any files. Effisoft does everything within in power to offer visitors available and verified information, documents and files. But Effisoft may not be held liable for any errors, information that is not available or viruses on its website. Under no circumstances may Effisoft be held liable for direct or indirect damages arising as a result of accessing or using the website.
All trademarks, photos, copy, commentary, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds as well as any and all computer applications that may be used to operate the website and, more generally, all items reproduced or used on the website are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
They are the exclusive property of Effisoft or its partners. Any reproduction, display, use or adaptation of these items in any form whatsoever, in full or in part, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the web publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the web publisher does not take legal action when it becomes aware of any such unauthorized uses does not mean that it accepts them and waives its right to sue.
Product Photos and Display
Photos of products and their descriptions are not contractual and are not binding on Effisoft.
To Contact Us